SAFETY MESSAGE – PLEASE TAKE CARE WHEN WATCHING LIVE RALLY STAGES
Spectators should be aware that all Motorsport can be dangerous and, despite organisers taking reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen. Therefore you attend the 2023 Jersey Rally at your own risk.
For your own safety and that of others please :
- Obey all the instructions of safety marshals, spectator marshals and police officers (both Honorary and States Police). These instructions will be given to you for YOUR Safety. If you do not follow these instructions then the organisers may delay or cancel a stage.
- Observe the colour coded tape and all signage
- RED AND WHITE tape means a PROHIBITED AREA – a no-go location for everyone
- BLACK AND YELLOW may be used for spectator areas – if it is in use, please stay within the marked area
- Use the natural environment to protect yourself
- Do not walk on the rally stage (the road or lane) – once the road is closed it is imperative that everyone stays off this live area
- Stay standing please and remain alert
- Remember that alcohol and drugs can impair your responses and threaten your safety
- Always keep your own safety in mind
- Observe and obey all event signs
- Do not enter any prohibited areas
- Expect the unexpected
Please remember that on a rally :
- Cars may run wide on corners
- Cars may cut corners
- Cars may throw up stones
- Cars may overshoot junctions
- Cars may leave the road
To assist you all the stage maps can be found in the 2023 Jersey Rally Brochure here.
The Stage Schedule for the 2023 Jersey Rally is:
Friday afternoon : Martin and Handois stages
Friday night: Augerez and Rossignol stages
Saturday morning: Waterworks and Frontiere
Saturday afternoon: Lawrence and North
All spectators are also welcome at the Ceremonial Start on Friday lunchtime and at the Rally HQ at RJA&HS where the same safety matters must be observed.
ABOVE ALL, HAVE FUN BUT PLEASE KEEP SAFE!